Registered Nurse/ EEN
Immediate Start – We are currently looking to recruit
- Passionate and Pro-Active Graduate EEN’s / RN’s to service clients in their homes in Sydney Eastern Suburbs, Randwick areas, St George and Sutherland Shire areas
- Full Time Graduate EEN / RN Position with VISA/Sponsorshipsto those already residing in Australia available
EEN / RN who will actively participate in the overall care of our clients, to meet the individual care needs. Conduct comprehensive clinical assessments as appropriate and needed. Developing, implementing and monitoring care plans and client’s progress.
- Initial clinical assessments and developing care plans.
- Vital observations.
- Medication Management, Wound Care and all clinical duties pertaining to the client as per case management/ care planning.
- Responsible for evidence-based nursing practice for clients in accordance with the care plan developed
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, their families/ carers and Allied Health Teams.
- Compile and report all incidents/accidents and hazards to management.
- Responsible for the safe management of all equipment.
- Ability to use sound judgement, initiative, and common sense when performing duties.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal/written skills and the ability to utilise software applications.
- A demonstrated and proactive approach to problem-solving and strong decision-making abilities.
- Commitment and willingness to participate in continued training and education.
- APHRA registration with no restrictions
- Experience working in Aged Care / Disability / Home Care (experience desirable)
- First Aid / CPR / Manual Handling
- Drivers License and own registered vehicle with comprehensive car insurance (required)
- Current National Police Check (or willing to undergo one)
- Covid-19 Infection Control Training
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination
Shift Available: Fulltime
- Day shifts available
- Overnight shifts
- Weekend shifts available